When I first tastes my almond flour banana bread, I found it so tasteful and delicate making my tongue chewing the bread endlessly. A big question must on your head; is it simple and easy to make it? Let me tell you a fact!
Making this delicate bread is not only simple and easy but also fast enough, thus, you don’t have to take your times in the kitchen. It can be ready in less than a couple of hour. Believe it or not, you need only twenty minutes preparation and one hour cooking time.
Almond flour banana bread contains 332 calories per serving along with 16.6 gram fat, 31.7 gram carbohydrates, 19.4 gram protein, 61 mg cholesterol and 218 mg sodium. Thus, let’s say it is full of nutrition.
This bread is very suitable for those who are trying to avoid wheat or grain products. It would definitely be a wonderful breakfast and snack.
- Cooking spray
- 3 large eggs (makes sure you beat them)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 bananas (mash them)
- ¼ cup of coconut oil (melt the oil before being used)
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Cheese (grated)
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven at 300 F or 150 C and prepare a pan for cooking bread along with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs and vinegar. Add coconut oil, honey, mashed bananas and vanilla extract altogether. Stir well until there is no small lump.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Blended well, add them to banana mixture and stir well to blend. Don’t forget to pour batter into the bread pan.
- Bake the banana mixture in the oven for one hour. This way, make sure the knife that you insert into the center comes out in a clean condition.
- After one hour baking, let the pan cool for 10 minutes.
- Hold onto the flaps of parchment paper and take out the bread of the loaf pan.
- Remove the banana bread from the oven to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice the bread with sharp serrated knife.
- Add toppings as you like.
- You can purchase almond flour in a health food store in your town. Alternatively, you can make it by grinding almonds in a food processor by yourself.
- Don’t process too long in baking the banana mixture. Otherwise, it will turn to almond butter.
- You can add the toppings of chocolate chips, grated cheese or messes suiting your preference.
- This, sugar free banana bread can be stored in a cool dry place for up to 5 days. You can also freeze it in an airtight container for up to 3 months.