Never feel doubt to try the recipe of almond flour chocolate chips cookies now. Not only because it is the egg free cookies making you save from getting your egg allergy but also a reminder for you about the delicate shortbread when you are just chewing it in the mouth. These cookies are naturally gluten free, made with almond flour, maple syrup and coconut oil.
Believe it or not, you need only 10 minutes preparation and 8 minutes cook times which are totally becomes 18 minutes only. What a superfast cook! You can exactly try the recipe alone in your home sweet home.
- 2 cups of almond flour (if you want a cakier texture, you can use almond meal)
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup (choose at a room temperature)
- ¼ cup of melted coconut oil (alternatively, you can use butter if you are non-vegans)
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips (alternatively, you can use cacao nibs if you want no sugar)
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven at 350 F. To prevent sticking, please line a baking sheet using parchment paper.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Whisk them altogether.
- Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup into the mixture and stir well until there is no small lump.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and use the round tablespoon to drop the batter onto the baking sheet. Shape the cookies using your fingers to suit your preference. Thus, the cookies will not spread when they are baked. This way, you can make some shape variations.
- Bake the cookies at 350 F for about 8-9 minutes until you see the edges are turning into gold. If the cookies are darker and darker, that means they will be crispier.
- Let the cookies to cool on the pan for 10 minutes.
- Add toppings as you like.
- You can serve almond flour chocolate chips cookies warm or at a room temperature for approximately 24 hours.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container and place in the fridge if you want a longer use. This way will enable the cookies to stand for 2 weeks. Furthermore, if you put them in a freezer, the cookies will be able to stand up to 3 months.
- almond flour chocolate chips cookies contains 164kcl of calories, 10g carbohydrates, 3g protein, 5g saturated fat, 12g fat, 50mg potassium, 82mg sodium, 0.6mg iron, 55mg calcium, 5g sugar and 1g fiber.
- The ingredients are full of nutrition. Thus, if you want to consume less calories, make smaller cookies with this recipe which are closer to 20-24 for a batch. This way will lower the number of calories contained in each cookies.
- Use almond meal instead of almond flour if you want to make the cookies with cake-like texture.