Perfect is the word you will exactly say when I want you to taste my chicken tenderloin cooked based on chicken tenderloin recipes. This chicken tenderloin is my family’s favorite world’s best chicken tender.
Adding spices is the first thing I was thinking of at the first time I worked out the recipe. And it’s done very well. I found my chicken tenderloin be the world’s best chicken tender I have ever made perfectly and tasted deliciously.
Along with the total time of 40 minutes, let’s say that working out chicken tenderloin recipes is fast enough. It includes 15 minutes preparation and 25 minutes cooking time. Thus, you will say that making chicken tenderloin is very easy and simple so that you can cook it fast and efficiently. Just make sure that you prepare all the ingredients on your countertop just before starting to cook.
In this article, I am going to share you the recipe of chicken tenderloin. Have a look at every detail of the ingredients and instructions since those are the main and important information of all. The toppings are optional. Meanwhile, notes need to be aware since they are the things you have and don’t have to do dealing with the way you are making chicken tenderloin.
Here are the information you need.
- 1 beaten egg
- Melted butter
- 1 pound chicken tenders (cut into 1-2 inch pieces to make them nugget style)
- ¾ cup of bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of ground mustard seed
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- Homemade honey mustard along with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and honey
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Secondly, crack the egg and beat in a small bowl (optionally, you can use butter for a richer nugget).
- Next, cut the chicken tender pieces in a half.
- Then, add the dry ingredients and spices to a medium sized bowl.
- Dip the chicken in egg or butter, dredge well into the mixture, try to coat the chicken until it is covered all around the pieces.
- Prepare a parchment paper. Place the chicken on the parchment paper.
- Afterwards, cook the chicken for about 20-22 minutes. Check until the chicken is cooked.
- You can add spices if you like.
- If you want to add the spices, you can mix the spices in the dry ingredients and mix with them.
- If you want a crispier texture, you can use panko breadcrumbs.
- Store the chicken tenderloin in a freezer or food processor if you want a longer use for a quick meals other days.
- You can use chicken breast instead of chicken tender.
- Chicken tenderloin recipes is just easy and simple to prepare. It is also good as a stock to use in another day. Don’t forget to put it in a freezer for the next use.