There are actually a lot of easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients. I call it ‘a few’ because you basically only need some main items and the rest as the common herbs and spices that are generally available at every kitchen. It is safely said that you won’t have any problems finding those ingredients and you won’t have to find any of them in a special store or such thing alike.
As I was saying before, there are tons of easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients. But I want to share a special Beef Stroganoff recipe, which is one of the recipes you can easily fix with the help of Instant Pot. Here is one of the best examples of Ground Beef Instant Pot recipes you will ever love! Not only this recipe is easy, but it is also healthy. You only need to spend a total of 30 minutes to fix this dinner up. Everyone loves it – both kids and adults.
- A tablespoon of oil
- One lb of ground beef
- A cup of low sodium broth – any kind will do
- A small chopped onion
- 4 garlic of minced cloves
- A teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of (dried) thyme
- One lb of sliced brown mushrooms
- 1 to 2 cups of whole milk
- 1 to 2 cups of plain yogurt (choose the 2%+ fat content type)
- 1 lb (around4cups) of dry short pasta
- Ground blackpepper for the taste
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley – this is mainly used for garnish
- Turn on the Instant Pot and choose Sauté It takes around 3 to 5 minutes for the display to turn ‘Hot’. If you cook ground beef, you won’t need any oil. Oil is only needed when you cook ground turkey or chicken. When you do, make sure to swirl the oil so it coats the surface.
- Add the ground meat and let it cook for around 5 minutes. Don’t forget to constantly stir and break the meat to small pieces. Then add garlic and onion on the half way through
- Add the thyme, broth, pepper, and salt. Stir it to deglaze the pot – this only happens if you see the burnt pieces on the bottom side of the pot
- On the Instant Pot, press Cancel. Pour pasta and mushrooms. And then stir.
- Close it. Move the pressure valve to Sealing type. Press the Pressure Cook on High – set it for 7 minutes
- Release the pressure by using the Quick Release mode. Then turn the pressure valve to Venting
- Add a cup of milk and also a cup of yogurt. Stir it and cover it. Let it sit for about 10 minutes so the sauce can be created.
- Open the lid. You can adjust the taste as well as the thickness by adding the yogurt or milk as you want
- Your Stroganoff is ready. You only need to sprinkle it with parsley and you can serve it while it’s warm.
- Although this recipe is for beef, but feel free to substitute it with chicken or turkey
- The recipe can produce 6 generous servings. Don’t be fooled by the size. It may look small, but a portion is truly fulfilling and satisfying
- It is not recommended to freeze this dish. You can refrigerate it, though. It can hold to 3 days. This Ground Beef Stroganoff is one the easy ground beef recipes with few ingredients.