So you are looking for a quick recipe of gluten free zucchini bread, this is the one recipe you to end your searching. There are more ingredients to prepare so that you need to take your time for preparation. However, the taste of Zucchini deserves you best. Thus, never feel doubt to try this recipe at home and enjoy zucchini bread with your family.
Once you taste this bread, you will always want to taste and taste it in at a dozen times. Now let’s check out what to prepare and how to make the bread.
- 3 cups of shredded zucchini (peel to avoid green flecks. If you choose the large zucchini, discard the seeds)
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ cup of vanilla yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 2 ½ cups of sugar
- 12 tablespoon of unsalted melted butter
- 2 teaspoon of al spice
- 2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 4 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour blend with the good quality
No toppings needed
- Spread zucchini, discard the seeds, put it into the food processor along with the shredding attachment. Set aside for a few seconds before continue the next instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degree. Spray lightly two 9×5 loaf pans using the cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the gluten-free flour, xanthan gum, baking soda and baking powder, salt, cinnamon and allspice. Mix them altogether. Set aside for a few seconds.
- Use a separate large bowl to add the melted butter and sugar, whisk these two ingredients to dissolve the sugar. Then, add the beaten eggs, vanilla yogurt and lemon juice. Whisk them to form a mixture.
- Add some of the flour and zucchini to the butter and sugar mixture, stir well using a rubber spatula.
- The next step of making gluten free zucchini bread is to bake the mixture at 375 degree for about 45-50 minutes. Keep an eye if the mixture becomes golden brown without wet batter.
- After 45-50 minutes baked, let the bread cool in a pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes or more.
- Remove the bread out of the pan and let it cool on a wire rack.
- Once it is cool, slice the bread and serve.
- If you want a next serve, you can wrap the bread with foil and put it in the freezer bag in the freezer. It will last for up to 6 months.
- If you want to use other flour, you can use a flour blend instead of a gluten-free flour. It includes the xanthan gum already. Then, you may omit the use of xanthan gum.
- Don’t forget to double check your ingredients especially for gluten.
- Gluten free zucchini bread is just easy and delicious quick bread to make. However, you must pay on how much of each ingredients you must prepare and include when you are processing the bread.