Once my tongue bites the smoke mac and cheese, I find myself in the high imagination of being in barbeque party along with some friends telling me that I was a good cook. This cuisine is just a big hit for everyone. Especially when I cook it myself, I feel like I am good at cooking. Well, this is because of the simple recipe and easy way of working out the recipe.
Smoke mac and cheese can be ready in 35-45 minutes which means that it is absolutely fast to prepare the food. For preparation, you need only 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cooking the buffalo chicken mac and cheese, you need 30 – 40 minutes. Thus, you need completely 35 to 45 minutes to serve the food.
This recipe is coming with the serving suggestions of 20 servings. So if you are going to have a party with 20 members, this recipe will just work well for the side dishes.
- 1 16-oz package elbow macaroni
- ½ cup of bacon bits
- ¼ cup butter
- I package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of flour
- 2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 cups of whole milk
- 8 oz or about 2 cups of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8 oz or about 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz or about 1 cup of 4 cheese blend
- 4 oz or about 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of Moore’s Marinade buffalo wing sauce
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Bacon bits
- In a large mixing bowl, boil a pasta based on the instructions on package with some salt. Boil for about 6-7 minutes and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter in a medium low heat.
- Add flour and whisk slowly.
- Cook for 2 minutes to thicken.
- Add milk and whisk slowly.
- Bring this cook into a slow boil.
- Fold in the cream cheese when the mixture starts to thickens.
- Make sure to keep whisking slowly until you see the mixture is melted and the sauce is tender.
- Add salt, pepper, and Moore’s buffalo wing sauce in the mixture and whisk it so that the mixture is colored and tender.
- In a big mixing bowl, add all cheese, reserve 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese to come on top.
- Stir the cheese, pasta and cheese sauce altogether.
- When the mixture are well-blended, place it into a small aluminum half pan.
- Add the remaining cup of sharp cheddar cheese and bacon bits to the top.
- Place the cooked mixture into a smoker and set up at 250 degrees. Smoke for about 30-40 minutes till the cheese on the top get melted.
- Don’t over smoke of this smoke mac and cheese
- You can make less amount of serving by lessening the amount of ingredients stated in the recipe.
- The Moore’s Marinade buffalo wing sauce will enable you to taste the perfect buffalo chicken mac and cheese, too.