If you are going through Keto diet, then Keto Instant Pot recipes can be one of your options. A lot of people claim that going through the diet gives them a hard time in choosing and deciding which menu to have. Some may still opt for burgers (but without the buns) or enjoying butter coffee (which involve them actually dropping the butter into the coffee). With this recipe, however, you won’t have to be overwhelmed with your dieting experience. Feel free to include it in your daily – or even – favorite menu.
A lot of people say that this recipe is included in Instant Pot Indian recipe. Regardless the fact, you can really enjoy the process of making one. You only need to use the skinless and boneless chicken thighs and then serve it with cauliflower rice or basmati rice – the serving accompaniment is up to you. One recipe will result in 6 servings.
- A medium of chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of veggie oil. Feel free to use any other oil, but use the neutral one
- 2 teaspoons of coriander
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger. Don’t use the ground ginger. Use the fresh one and chop them in fine texture
- 3 big garlic cloves. Mince them
- A teaspoon of chili powder
- A teaspoon of turmeric
- 3 tablespoons of butter. Cut them into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tomatoes (medium to big size) that are cut in big chunks
- 2 lbs of skinless and boneless chicken thighs. You can cut them into big pieces that are easily bitten
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoon of masala salt
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro (chopped). This is completely optional
- Turn the Instant Pot on. Set it to Sauté When it has changed to ‘HOT’, you can add the oil as well as the chopped onion
- Stir the onions for around 3 minutes occasionally. They should be soft by now
- Add the ginger and also garlic. Let the mixture to brown while occasionally stirring it
- Add the tomatoes and spices. Still stir it occasionally
- When the tomatoes have started to break, add ½ cup of water and the tomato paste. Then turn the Instant Pot off.
- By using a wooden spoon, deglaze the bottom side of the pan so any roasted flavor layers can be released. Scrape the bits that are stuck at the bottom. That’s why you should use only the wooden spoon.
- Add in the chicken. Coat them evenly.
- Turn on the Instant Pot again. Set it on Poultry mode this time.
- Seal off the pressure cooker. When the chicken is done, release it quick.
- Remove ONLY the chicken from the pot. Serve it on a big bowl and then cover it with aluminum foil – it will make the chicken stay warm.
- Let the sauce to cool down for several minutes. Add heavy cream and cubed butter into the pot. By using a blender, blend it for around 30 seconds – it should be thick. Then pour the sauce over the chicken. Mix them gently so the sauce would cover the chicken evenly and thoroughly
As you see, making Keto Instant Pot recipes isn’t difficult at all.