Do you love pancake? Here is the most wanted pancake recipe without milk you can try to execute. Meet your passion in making and enjoying eating pancakes with your family. You can also make the pancakes for your little party with friends on one evening.
Well, it is just simple, easy and quick to prepare the pancakes. Make it ready only in twenty five minutes, fifteen minutes for preparation and ten minutes for cooking time. As your first trial, 1 serving is much recommended.
Now have a look at the detail information dealing with the ingredients preparation, cooking steps and other related information below.
Preparation on Ingredients and Utensils
If practice makes perfect, this time, preparing ingredients makes efficient. The preparation is aimed to help you cook the pancake well without being interrupted by the absence of some ingredients. Thus, make them ready on your counter top before starting to cook.
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour.
- 1 large egg.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Butter (this is just optional, so you may or may not add it).
- Chocolate chips (this is just optional, so you may or may not add it).
- Cooking oil
- Chocolate chips
Steps to Make the Pancakes
Here are the steps to follow if you want to try the pancake recipe without milk and baking powder.
- Prepare all the ingredients on your counter top.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and stir with a wire whisk to create a good mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients in the mixture.
- Stir until there is no small lump in the mixture.
- Start heating the pan and grease it using a small amount of cooking oil.
- Take the batter into the pan with the ladle.
- Start cooking the pancake for two minutes per side. Make sure the bubbles come out indicating the cook ends.
- Let the pancake rest for about five minutes.
- Add toppings as you want to.
- Make sure you make all the ingredients ready on your countertop before you start cooking. Thus, you will cook the pancake well without being disrupted by the absence of some ingredients.
- Prepare your cooking utensils you are going to use include the large mixing bowl, prep bowls for the ingredients, measuring cup, wire whisk and measuring spoon. You need also ladle, turner and pan for cooking.
- Separate the egg yolk and the egg white.
- Beat the egg white before you add it into the mixture of all ingredients. This is aimed to create a fluffier pancake.
- Don’t forget not to use milk and baking powder.
- You can try pancakes without baking powder above more than the suggested servings mentioned in this recipe. You can just add the ingredients to make more servings based on your need.