Loving cookies without butter? Here is the sugar cookie recipe without butter you can try and enjoy soon with your kids. Working out this recipe is same with eating a homemade frosted sugar cookie, however, this one will definitely taste better.
Believe it or not, your kids will love this cookie for their everyday meals. Along with sweet and creamy colorful toppings, they will ask more and more. The cookie bars are healthy enough to let your kids eat them every day. Yup, the cookie bars are just magic!
To serve this cookie, you need approximately 6-7 minutes preparation, 13 minutes baking and 10 minutes cooling. Now head to the following sections of ingredients, toppings, instructions and notes so that you can try the sugar cookie recipe without butter as soon as possible.
- 1 ½ cups of spelt flour or white flour (or Bob’s gf plus ¼ teaspoon or 130 gram of xanthan gum)
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- ¾ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup of sugar or xylitol
- 3 tablespoon of milk
- ½ cup of coconut oil (vegetable oil is alright)
- Homemade sprinkles (optional)
- Homemade sprinkles or other topping based on your personal preference.
- Frosting (optionally, based on your own preference)
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 325 F.
- Second, prepare an 8×8 pan. Grease it and set aside.
- Third, combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next, prepare a different bowl. Separately, whisk vanilla, milk and oil altogether. If you use coconut oil, you are suggested to heat the milk gently to a room temperature first.
- Afterwards, pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and stir again to get a good mixture.
- If the mixture is done, put it in the prepared greased pan and smooth out.
- The next step is to bake the mixture in 13 minutes. When you take out the dough after 13 minutes out of the oven, it will look underdone but it is alright.
- Then, let the dough cool for 10 minutes or more. Don’t touch before the dough is cooling down.
- Finally, you can frost with your favorite frosting.
- You can use the homemade frosting you can make by yourself or just by it in the store.
- You can optionally add colorful sprinkles to attract your kids.
- Sugar cookie recipe without butter, is very good not only for adults but also for kids.
- This cookie is very easy to practice.
- You don’t need extra time to cook this cookie since it is a time-saving cookie process I have ever tried.
- You can use vegetable oil instead of coconut oil if you like. It is much depending on your oil supply as well as your own personal choice.
- It is also possible for you to try sugar cookie recipe without eggs just by deleting eggs out of the ingredients.